Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury, a Bangladeshi journalist has raised some questions in this write-up here.
1. How the renegade troops obtained cell phone numbers of some television reporters?
2. Why the government sent questioned figures like Jahangir Kabir Nanak and Mirza Azam on the spot. Why the state minister for home affairs, who was frequently appearing in the media was not sent. Or, why the home minister was not sent?
3. How the renegade troops managed to hear the call from Mr. Nanak, who were using hand mikes in making appeal to the troops in stopping the firing and sitting with the Prime Minister?
4. How a 14-member delegation was quickly ready to move with Mr. Nanak and Mr. Azam just in several minutes after they entered the BDR headquarters?
5. Why the meeting at the Prime Ministers residence lasted four hours, while the brutality on the army officers and their family members were continuing inside the BDR headquarters?
6. When the Prime Minister announced general amnesty and asked for immediate surrendering of arms, the renegade troops virtually denied the call. In this case, why they were given even the entire night of Wednesday and even half of Thursday to continue the brutality?